Aims, Objectives and Ethos
To provide an inspiring educational experience for young people to make a positive difference to the life of each individual:
- enabling each pupil to achieve their full potential as learners
- developing pupils’ ability to make a positive contribution to the community
We aim to inspire pupils to develop:
- a curiosity for the world around them and to value their learning as well as the resulting outcomes
- passion and pride in what they do
- the resilience to achieve success
- the ability to be economically successful
We value motivation, commitment, success.
We expect everyone to show good manners and kindness to others at all times.
Motivation: We recognise the importance of motivation in supporting pupils to achieve their best. This is achieved through inspirational teaching, a focus on pupils' future aspirations and what they need to do to achieve these.
Commitment: We value commitment - hard work and engagement in learning and full participation in the life of the school.
Success: We want all our pupils to be successfil in what they do - their academic study and their personal development. We encourage pupils to take pride in themselves, their work, other achievement and their school.
Behaviour: We want all of our pupils to be able to feel safe in school and to learn without interruption. We expect everyone to show good manners at all times and to show kindness to one another.