Exams and Student Data Manager
34.5 hours per week for 41 weeks per year
Grade J (£33,820 gross; £24,864.03 pro-rata)
Required from February 2023, we are seeking to appoint an Examinations and Student Data Manager who will be responsible for the school’s examinations system and for the collation and interpretation of statistical information to analyse student performance.
As the Examinations and Student Data Manager you will be responsible for:
- the administration and organisation of all aspects of external examinations in accordance with the regulations laid down by JCQ, the Awarding Bodies and University Admissions Offices as appropriate.
- the security of papers and scripts to ensure full compliance with examination board regulations.
- managing examination days (internal and external), including preparing for each exam day, starting an examination, dealing with emergencies irregularities and malpractice.
- co-ordinating the team or invigilators including recruitment, training, management and deployment of invigilation.
- Managing and updating all student-level data pertaining to examinations, assessment, attendance and behaviour through our Go4Schools system
- Reporting to external agencies including the DFE and Ofqual with regard to school and student performance
This is a busy and highly rewarding role that will give you the opportunity to truly develop the role and processes and will, therefore, require someone who is extremely well organised and has the ability to prioritise work and ensure that strict deadlines are met.
Skills and Experience:
- Excellent data management and analysis skills including Excel
- Fastidious attention to detail
- Ability to remain calm in a busy environment whilst maintaining confidentiality at all times.
- Good organisational and planning skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with a range of stakeholders
- Ability to prioritise workload and meet deadlines
- An understanding of multiple IT systems
- Ability to work under pressure
- Line management
Closing date for applications: Monday, 30 January 2023 at 9am.
Letter from the headteacher
Magdalen College School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. All successful applicants will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
No Agencies. No CVs accepted.