Exams and Student Data Assistant
Required for January 2024
Up to 37 hours per week, 41 weeks per year (term time plus training days and 2 weeks to be agreed during school holiday time)
Grade G £24,702 gross; £22,313 pro-rata
Magdalen College School has 475 years of history and a place at the centre of the Brackley community. As we enter a new chapter of our story under new leadership, we have an opportunity for a colleague who:
- Loves working with young people
- Is motivated by a passion for their subject area within a broad curriculum
- Wants the best for every individual
- Is open to learning, reflection, feedback and self-improvement
In return we can offer:
- A warm, welcoming, and ‘people-focused’ community of students, staff and parents
- A school with good behaviour where every subject is valued
- Caring, supportive and inspiring leadership
We are currently seeking:
An individual who can support our Exams manager in the administration and organisation of all external and internal examinations at Magdalen. This is an interesting and varied role and requires good attention to detail, accurate numeracy and literacy along with good interpersonal skills.
Specific duties will be discussed at interview.
We are an increasingly diverse community and greatly value the contribution that colleagues from different backgrounds and with different experiences bring to our school.
Closing date for applications: Friday, 24 November 2023 at 9am
Magdalen College School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. All successful applicants will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
No Agencies. No CVs accepted.