Learning Support Assistant
Required from April 2024
32.5 hours per week term time plus 5 training days (39 weeks per year)
Grade D: £22737 – £23114 gross
Grade E: £23114 – £23500 gross; depending on experience
Magdalen College School has 475 years of history and a place at the centre of the Brackley community. As we enter a new chapter of our story under new leadership, we have an opportunity for a colleague who:
- Loves working with young people
- Is motivated by a passion for their subject area within a broad curriculum
- Wants the best for every individual
- Is open to learning, reflection, feedback and self-improvement
In return we can offer:
- A warm, welcoming, and ‘people-focused’ community of students, staff and parents
- A school with good behaviour where every subject is valued
- Caring, supportive and inspiring leadership
We are currently seeking:
An individual who will support teaching staff by working with students who have a range of needs, including autistic spectrum disorders, global learning difficulties and social, emotional or mental health difficulties. Willingness to be trained in manual handling e.g to enable assisting users in wheelchairs.
Specific duties can be discussed at interview.
We are an increasingly diverse community and greatly value the contribution that colleagues from different backgrounds and with different experiences bring to our school.
Closing date for applications: Friday, 15 March 2024 at 9am (we reserve the right to interview early)
Magdalen College School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. All successful applicants will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
No Agencies. No CVs accepted.