Temporary until 31st August 2024
37 hours per week, 52 weeks per year
Grade E: £23,114 to £23,500
Do you have the drive, passion, and commitment to contribute to an excellent service in managing the academy’s premises?
The candidate must be an active and self-motivated person with general skills to assist with the responsibility for the security, cleaning, lighting, heating and maintenance of the school premises.
The successful candidate will be a team player with excellent organisational skills and provide excellent customer service to the academy, students, and staff.
Magdalen College School has 475 years of history and a place at the centre of the Brackley community. As we enter a new chapter of our story under new leadership, we have an opportunity for a colleague who:
- Loves working with young people
- Is motivated by a passion for their subject area within a broad curriculum
- Wants the best for every individual
- Is open to learning, reflection, feedback and self-improvement
In return we can offer:
- A warm, welcoming, and ‘people-focused’ community of students, staff and parents
- A school with good behaviour where every subject is valued
- Caring, supportive and inspiring leadership
Closing date for applications: Friday, 24th November 2023 at 4pm
Magdalen College School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. All successful applicants will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
No Agencies. No CVs accepted.