Head of English
Leadership spine L7 – L11
£49 019 - £54 091
Attractive recruitment incentive for an exceptional candidate
Magdalen College School is a good school with a number of outstanding features including:
- Pupils make excellent progress at all levels, and achieve well in exams
- A broad curriculum of academic subjects and personal development
- Excellent pastoral support
- A wide range of development opportunities to support career and leadership development
Required from January 2022, a well-qualified, dynamic and highly motivated teacher of English with the vision and skills to lead the faculty.
Colleagues will benefit from:
- Membership of the Extended Leadership Team and a role in whole-school decision-making
- Opportunities to develop leadership skills and progress to the next stage of their career to senior leadership
- High quality induction and support in the first few months
- The opportunity to collaborate and develop practice with outstanding teachers and leaders
If you would like to discuss the role or arrange a visit to the school please contact Tom Hollis, Deputy Headteacher via firstname.lastname@example.org or 01280 846300.
Closing date: Friday, 1 October 2021 at 12pm.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment.
No CVs are accepted. No agencies please.