Head of English
Leadership spine L7 – L11
£54 816 to £60 488
Required for September 2024
Magdalen College School has 475 years of history and a place at the centre of the Brackley community. As we enter a new chapter of our story under new leadership, we have an opportunity for a colleague who:
- Loves working with young people
- Is motivated by a passion for their subject area within a broad curriculum
- Wants the best for every individual
- Is open to learning, reflection, feedback and self-improvement
In return we can offer:
- A warm, welcoming, and ‘people-focused’ community of students, staff and parents
- A school with good behaviour where every subject is valued
- Caring, supportive and inspiring leadership
We’re currently seeking:
An energetic, visionary, and people-focused leader for our English Faculty
We are an increasingly diverse community and greatly value the contribution that colleagues from different backgrounds and with different experiences bring to our school.
We’d welcome the chance to talk to any potential applicants about this exciting vacancy either on the phone, online or in person. Please contact us using firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 01280 846300
Closing date: Tuesday, 12 March 2024 at 9am. (we reserve the right to interview suitable candidates early)
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment.
No CVs are accepted. No agencies please.