Second in Expressive and Performing Arts Faculty: Music
TLR 2c (£7,017)
Magdalen College School is a good school with a number of outstanding features including:
- Pupils make excellent progress at all levels, and achieve well in exams
- A broad curriculum of academic subjects and personal development
- Excellent pastoral support
- A wide range of development opportunities to support career and leadership development
We are seeking a well-qualified, dynamic and highly motivated teacher. The successful candidate will be able to teach Music at key stages 3, 4 & 5, and will work with the Head of Faculty to lead the faculty.
This post provides an excellent opportunity for an ambitious teacher to contribute to the leadership of the faculty and to prepare for career progression in the future.
We can offer you:
- The opportunity to work with outstanding practitioners to achieve amongst the best results in the country
- A friendly and supportive working environment
- A well-developed induction programme for new members of staff
- A well-resourced faculty with excellent facilities
- Enthusiastic and hard-working students
- A programme of professional learning to support your career development.
Closing date: Monday, 18 October 2021 at 4pm. Interviews later the same week.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment.
No CVs are accepted. No agencies please.