Second in Science TLR2b
SECOND IN SCIENCE
Main scale + TLR2b (£4786)
Required for 1 January 2023
We are seeking a well-qualified, dynamic teacher of Chemistry or Physics to join our excellent team of professionals to support the Head of Faculty in leading the team.
- Long history and forward-looking vision
- Pupils make excellent progress at all leavels, and achieve well in exams
- A broad curriculum of academic subjects and personal development
- Excellent pastoral support
- Wide ranging programme of professional development to support career development
This role would suit an experienced leader or a colleague wishing to develop their skills as a curriculum leader. Successful candidates will be able to demonstrate some experience of leading colleagues and will be an excellent classroom practitioner with a track record of excellent pupil outcomes.
We can offer you:
- The opportunity to work with outstanding practitioners to achieve amongst the best results in the country
- A friendly and supportive working environment
- A well-developed induction programme for new members of staff
- A well-resourced faculty with excellent facilities
- Enthusiastic and hard-working students
Closing date: Monday, 26 September 2022; 9am
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment.
No CVs are accepted. No agencies please.