Teacher of PE
Part time, MPS/UPS
Required for September 2021
Magdalen College School is a good school with a number of outstanding features including:
- Pupils make excellent progress at Key Stage 4 and GCSE results are well above average
- Exceptional exam results at A-level
- Excellent pastoral support
- Highly motivated pupils who are keen to learn
- High quality professional development opportunities to support career development available for all staff
Required from September 2021, a well-qualified, dynamic and highly motivated teacher of PE.
The successful candidate will be able to teach PE at Key stage 3, 4 and 5. This post is suitable for NQTs or a more experience teacher.
If you are passionate about learning, committed to the achievement of all pupils and are enthusiastic about your subject, this might just be the post for you!
Closing date: Monday, 7 June 2021; 9am.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment.
No CVs are accepted. No agencies please.