Teacher of Food Preparation & Nutrition
MPS incl upper pay scale
Start date: from 15th April 2024
Subsidised accommodation available for the right candidate
We’re currently seeking a dynamic and enthusiastic teacher of Food Preparation & Nutrition to join the forward-looking Art and Design Technology faculty.
Every student is taught Technology, including Food Studies for their first three years, and then as part of the Options in Key Stage 4. We are excited about introducing Food Science and Nutrition at A level from September 2024.
Magdalen College School has 475 years of history and a place at the centre of the Brackley community. As we enter a new chapter of our story under new leadership, we have an opportunity for a colleague who:
- Loves working with young people
- Is motivated by a passion for their subject area within a broad curriculum
- Wants the best for every individual
- Is open to learning, reflection, feedback and self-improvement
In return we can offer:
- A warm, welcoming, and ‘people-focused’ community of students, staff, and parents
- A school with good behaviour where every subject is valued
- Caring, supportive and inspiring leadership
We welcome applications from established teachers and from ECTs. We are an increasingly diverse community and greatly value the contribution that colleagues from different backgrounds and with different experiences bring to our school.
Closing date: Tuesday, 12 March 2024 at 9am
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment.
No CVs are accepted. No agencies please.